A high quality pair of leather shoes will get more comfortable as you use them. Depending on your feet, it usually takes 2-3 uses to break-in.
Here are some of our recommendations when you get your new pair:
1. Use them frequently in short durations.
2. Walk with them in socks at home.
3. Wear them in longer duration when they mold into your fit better.
If you’ve used your shoes and they hurt, here are some recommendations to soothe the pain:
1. Using ice cubes is the easiest home remedy to get relief from the pain and reduce any swelling.
2. A common petroleum jelly can also help soften and relieve the pain while breaking in a shoe.