RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We allow returns or exchanges if the item/s are defective or damaged.
- In case you chose the wrong size, you may have it exchanged for the same item (to avoid exchanges, check our size guide here or send us a message for further assistance).
- Non-returnable items: sale items, special orders, gift cards
- Our policy lasts 7 days from the receipt of your order. If 7 days have gone by since receiving your pair, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be returned or refunded.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, kindly contact us.